Thursday, January 3, 2008

New Year Tag

End-of-the-Year Tag!(This is the original title but since it's already new year,i changed it to New Year Tag :p)

Thanks to Chelle who tagged me this:

Here’s the rule: Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

1. At what age do you wish to marry? I already got married before but planning to get married again this year!what age?secret....lol

2. What color do you like most? I used to like red but now i prefer white

3. If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one? I never failed to let him know how i feel,but since you asked i'll tell him See You SOON!!!

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most? IDAHO

5. Which part of you that you hate the most? my bulging tummy,im not preggy but since im getting fat due to too much eating it's starting to get big and i hate it huhuhu....:p

6. When you encounter a sad moment what would you do? Being so sensitive and emotional,i'll cry then think of my motto(s): There's always a purpose in everything,and if today's not good,tomorrow will be better,God will make a way!

7. What are you afraid to lose the most? My love ones

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do? I'll buy my "daddy" a round trip ticket here so we can be together again while waiting for my papers to get done....lol

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her? I already met him and he was the one who proposed,but if given chance?i'll stil wait for him to profess his love for me coz when it comes to things like this,im still old-fashioned :p

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you. never met her in person yet but i think she's sweet,nice and a good and a very protective mother to be.

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half? I dont believe we should set requirements when we're dealing with love,coz when 2 people are in love,patience,understanding,honsety,trust and sincerity are the main ingredients of it.

12. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most? life is what we make it,it's a gamble and regretting something will just make you feel bitter so forget it and move on.

13. Which type of person do you hate the most? right now?i dont hate,it's just so happen that there are persons whom we dont like much but that doesnt mean we already hate them so there's none in particular.

14. If you had one wish what would you wish for? To be a good daughter,a good mother and a good wife and a good person,although i know im already one but i want to be more of what i am now.

15. What is your ambition?My ambition is to be a better person and to make each person that surrounds me happy.

16. How did I celebrate new year? at home with my family and found some time to stay with Joe on the web.

17 Name one of your body part your hubby or boyfriend tells you he adores. He said he adore my sensitivity and my personality the most but on my body part,my butt of course hehehe.

18. It's already 2008.do you have a new year’s resolution? I dont do it no more coz i often ended up frustated if i didnt get the chance to put it in action so i just made a wish....To have a good health and be with my honey soon.

19. What do you look forward to in 2008? Get done with all my papers and start with my new journey

20.(My question) What's your greatest wish? To have all our wishes be granted so everyone of us will be happy!

With this I'm tagging,ynnuh,Roselle,Marie,Vilma,Theresa,Avee,Hazel and Jackie

Happy New Year Friends!!!

2 comments:

RoSeLLe said...

Hi Bheng! Thanks for the greetings and the tag.. I think I've done this on my bravejournal.. but will post it in my blogspot for you :) TY! :)

Unknown said...

it's fun to be here in your blog!

allinkorea