Saturday, December 29, 2007

Happy New Year!!!

Im back!i know i've been absent for a few days,just like you,been busy with the holidays!!!Thanks to my blogger friends who didnt forget to visit my site once in a while and to others who didnt find time,i know i was just like you,busy,and i completely understand that.

Once in a while,when i find time,i tried to visit 1 or 2 or 3 blogs at a time and stayed there for a while to see what's new with you and it always made me happy coz although we dont know each other personally,it seems like i already knew you by reading your blogs and finding out what's happening in your daily living.

And the fact that we've already exchanged links,it's like accepting me in your "home" and that makes me proud of myself coz having lots of friends is always my thing.

To those of you who's been visiting my site,if you want us to exchange links,just let me know,but there are those who agreed to exchange links with me but after including them on my list,i'll find out later that my site doesnt exist in theirs so i've no choice but to delete you :-(

To top it all,this year's been good to me,i didnt only gain friends but in this year also when i met my future husband!!!and we're getting stronger more each day!Thanks be to God!

May the new year bring us more hopes and prosperity and may our dreams be fulfilled.

Good health and long life are also among my wishes.

Happy New Year to all!!!Godspeed!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hi! thanks for paying me a visit! care to ex-link?

happy new year from allinkorea

MamaLot said...

hi blog hopping here... happy new year