Saturday, December 8, 2007

Busy DIVI.....





I've been busy lately and that's because i've been trying to focus on some important matters,a really important one.The reason why i wasnt able to update my blogs too...
Anyways,the past few days that i've been out,i often passed by to Divisoria,Ylaya particularly.I used to avoid this place during holiday seasons,i'd rather take another route to go to my destination.But lately,i found myself walking along with those people who shops.Actually,I didnt have any intention of buying anything since I was always in a hurry going home.But passing thru Divisoria Mall and 168 who have lots to offer made it hard to resist.So i always ended up carrying something which i didnt plan on buying...lol

Well,I just found it amusing that despite of the fact that our country's suffering from bad economy,that celebrating Christmas is now considered a "luxury",still,we managed to handle it lightly.Filipino people will always find time to celebrate it no matter how hard it can be.We can still manage to give presents to those who are dear to us.We can still manage to put a smile on our face and greet each one of us a Merry Christmas.Well,that's the Filipino spirit.
Whether we will be having a present that is expensive or not,it's always the thoughts that count.Gifts or no gifts,there's nothing compare to celebrate Christmas with people who are close to our heart,afterall,that's Christmas to every Filipino Family.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!



No comments: