Monday, November 26, 2007

Wounds

Lately,I've been to "little accidents" like i slipped my foot on our staircase while going down,tripped and down on my knees while I was on my way out of the post office and last night,while I was sweeping the floor,I accidentally hit the soda bottle with my foot,after a while i felt that there was blood dripping from my left toe,my son checked the bottle and found out that it was broken.Ouch!

I've been extra careful but then sometimes we dont know when accidents come.But I am always glad that it gave me little scars but most of the time i thought if I often get it,I will have lots all over my body....lol.

But then,these are just physical wounds,once it's been taken care of,it'll be healed in a matter of few days.We can always deal with it.It's different from the wound inflicted in our hearts,in our personality,in our emotion,it will always be there,only time will tell when it'll be healed,no one even knew if it will be healed at all.

There are times that we get mad but still we have to keep our cool.We have to control our emotion by not saying things that we will regret later.No matter how we are being pushed to the limits,we have to stay calm.Because once words have come out of our lips,we can never turn it back.We may regret and feel sorry but the recipient will never forget no matter how he/she tried.

And whether it's physical or emotional,we are only responsible for our own actions.And in every experience,there's always a lesson to learn it from.

1 comment:

Kyute Fella said...

Hello Bheng..thanks for the message ha..I removed my Tagboard muna kasi I've been getting some spams. It is hard to moderate it becaue they can just post it anytime, not unlike posting a comments. Take care! Advance Merry Christmas ha!!!!