Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Bloggerwave.com

Since I was little,I'm already fond of writing.Pens and papers always come in handy wherever I go.Nowadays,where we already have an advance technology,we can access the web everywhere we go.And I was amongst who've been glad to find out about blogging.

Blog is an online journal,it's like a diary where you write all the things that happened not only about yourself but to those that surrounds you or any topic that you'd like to discuss and have it read by everyone.

I've seen other blogs where they write about a certain topic,submit it and once approved, they'll be paid for it.Isnt it cool?And yesterday while i was browsing the net I chanced upon Bloggerwave.com,and after reading their FAQ, I decided to sign up and join.I told myself why not try it since i really love writing,and enjoying a hobby while being paid for it is a plus.

This morning,when i checked my email,I got an approval notice from Bloggerwave.com.I can't wait for my first assignment,get approved and be paid for it.

Come and join now.It's fun and easy!

2 comments:

Julie Ann said...

Ate, how come na na-approve agad blog mo? Ano pong ginawa mo? Mine is still pending.. =(

bheng said...

Hi Julie,I dont know,i just signed up that night then in the morning when i checked my email i got a notice that it's been approved.kaya lang wala namang opps or jobs available,i learned that they are upgrading their site,i dunno,let's wait and see.dont worry,you'll get approved pag ok na site nila :p