Monday, January 14, 2008

Blogger Friends' Tag








Are'nt they cute?knowing that they're enemies,it's always nice to see them close together.As for me,I never had a cat eversince but i always love dogs,I remember when I was 10yrs old and our house was on fire,i didnt grab my clothes nor my other things but my 2 dogs....lol.Now I have a Japanese Spitz,I call her Blackie,why?I want my dogs to have unique names so Blackie made no difference.Anyways,i have just took this pic today so you'll find out why she's unique to be named as Blackie :p Enjoy!!!











With this,I'm tagging Julie Anne and Marie.Thanks for tagging me Chant.

4 comments:

Borsallane Cart said...

wow she's cute!!!

Julie Ann said...

Ate Bheng, thanks for the tagged!! =)

bheng said...

Thanks Chant :-) you're welcome julie :-)

Unknown said...

hi sis, you've been tagged! you can view it here. have a good evening!