Sunday, January 27, 2008

What I'm Grateful For.....

8 Things IdealPinkRose want to know about What I'm Grateful For.....

So Here it goes....

1. The Air that we breathe,

2. The Shelter that we live in,

3. The clothes that we wear anytime of the day,

4. My Family who's always there to support me in good times and in bad times,

5. Each night that i lay my eyes to sleep and every morning that i wake up,

6. Good health,

7. My Son,Carlo who gives me a never ending joy,

8. My Joseph whom i love so much and who's always there to support and give his love endlessly.

There are lots more to be grateful for but i was just told to give 8...lol

And now im passing this to Ynnuh and Gigi

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi sis~ thanks for doing the tag..

btw, pwede paki add din ang food blog ko, sis? add din kita syempre..thanks a lot! from allinkorea.