Thursday, March 13, 2008

"Pesteng" Popup Ads....lol

I didnt check my blogs for a few days since i noticed those popup ads that made all my posts infected,i was really disappointed,it made me didnt want to see those,not even dared to open my blogs,i tried to get rid of it by downloading spybot and trendmicro but to no avail.Thanks to Avee,Moccalyn, Marie and Lynn who told me that it was caused by those rank widgets.It was gone just right after i removed the widgets.

To those who tagged me and who passed by to visit and wants to exchange link,thank you for paying me a visit.i'll do the tag as soon as i am free from my busy sched.Sorry for the delay guys.

It's nice to be back blogging without the "pesteng" popup ads ....lol

1 comment:

Chantzy said...

haha yeah I visited your blog the other day and can't view it...sup?